Welcome to the Parent-Teacher Association for Clinton, Connecticut, your local branch of the largest advocacy association in the nation. The PTA offers parents and teachers a powerful voice to advocate on behalf of every child. We provide the tools to help your children be safe, healthy and successful in the Clinton Public School System and in life.
- Dynamic Careers in STEM & Manufacturing: February 24, 7pm ONLINEFree, online, interactive forum for students and parents. Learn how manufacturing has transformed into an advanced industry that offers great paying jobs and exciting STEM career opportunities; opportunities with global ...read more...
- Dr. Alicia Farrell – FREE 4 Part Webinar Series – Feb, 2021How to Raise a Well-Adjusted, Confident, Self-Reliant and Civil Adult in a Crazy Mixed-Up World The power of technology to simplify our lives has resulted in a complicated cultural crisis of ...read more...
CPS and Clinton Board of Education:
- Check CPS email and reopening info frequently
- Regular BOE meetings are held the first and third Monday of the month at 7pm, meeting schedule. For locations, call in information, agendas and minutes, check HERE. The public is welcome to attend and speak at the beginning of meetings.
- BOE Approved Budget 2020-21
PTA 2020-2021 Priorities
- School reopening advocacy. These are challenging times for CPS, parents, students and teachers. We are working closely with CPS to be a collective voice and provide needed educational support and resources. Get important updates and be part of the conversation on https://www.facebook.com/clintonctpta
- Programming will focus on mental health and social justice
- What’s important to you? Join the conversation on facebook!
- Membership runs July-June. Your support helps us advocate, provide programming and resources. There is no time commitment and we do not fundraise.
- New to PTA? Learn more about what we do and our accomplishments.
- Reminder to renew your membership (membership runs Jul thru Jun) or join today! Help support our programs, speakers, advocacy and mission.
PTA Board Members 2020-2022
We are pleased to announce our new board members, elected at the June membership meeting. Officers: President- Heather Moore, Vice President – Abby Roccapriore, Treasurer-Valerie Nye, Secretary-Kathy Tessman. Click here for a complete list of board members. Note we have open positions! If you have the time and the interest, we would be happy to teach you. A special thank you to everyone who has served the last two years and contributed to our PTA mission and growth.