Reflections Competition Results 2015-16
2015-16 Reflections Arts Competition Theme: “Let Your Imagination Fly”
Congratulations Clinton Winners!
- First Place: Tess Hallowell
- Second Place: Hannah Zirkelbach
- Third Place: Taylor Bergeron
- First Place: Kerryanne Longyear
- First Place: Sarah Auletta
Visual Arts (Morgan)
- First Place: Victoria Barron
Film Production (Morgan)
- First Place: Stephanie Smallshaw
And THANK YOU to our wonderful sponsors of the 2015-16 Reflections program who donated prizes for the winners!
Cindy Stevens Fine Art Gallery – The Cindy Stevens Fine Art gallery has original oil paintings, mugs, prints, note cards, tote bags and much, much more to choose from. Stop by and see the gallery or discover your inner artist at a Paint Night at Cindy Stevens Fine Art. Bring your own wine and refreshments, and Cindy will provide the creativity. Cindy can accommodate up to 12 people per party, $35 a person. Cindy offers classes, preferably for small groups, along with group art parties for kids and winter workshops.
Madison Furniture Barn – Since 1997, Madison Furniture Barn has been an anchor store at the Tanger Outlets in Westbrook. It offers customers a beautiful selection of quality, custom furniture in an exceptional place to shop. Visit our Facebook page too.
- 314 Flat Rock Place @ Tanger Stores, Westbrook (860) 399-7846